Our Strategic Objectives
Olabisi Onabanjo University was established to discharge a tripod of responsibilities, namely, teaching, research and community service. This responsibilities entail that the University.
- Produces broadly educated men and women
- Supplies specialist man power
- Guards the flames of scholarship
- Becomes part of the leadership of the new technological revolution; and
- Produces ambassadors of a wider world.
- It is against the above background that the University aspires to;
- have comprehensive strength in its undergraduates programmes;
- have postgraduate and professional programmes in a significant number of ares;
- Have academic staff of national and international distinction;
- nurture a tradition of distinguished research and scholarship;
- cultivate a high quality work environment that not only conduces to high academic attainment but also encourages the finest essence of ethical behaviours among staff and students;
Create a culturally diverse and inclusive University community that continuously seeks ways of generating more wealth for the University through venue generation.
- History of the University
- Our Vision / Mission
- Strategic Objectives
- Core Values
- Our Philosophy.